Regain What You’ve Lost With Teeth Implants
To complete your smile and restore the complete function of your mouth, plan to visit Dr. Fester to get your dental implants. With your new teeth, you can:
- Eat any food that you want to eat
- Create a rejuvenated and stunning smile
- Feel confident that your new teeth won’t slide around in your mouth
Losing teeth may be the most consequential oral health problem you face during your lifetime. Missing teeth can change more than just how you look. They can affect your overall health. Lost teeth can make it more difficult to get the nutrition you need. They can alter your emotional well-being and your quality of life.
With an empty space in your smile, you may feel self-conscious. That may be just the beginning of the life-altering effects of tooth loss, however. When a tooth is gone, so is its root. Consequently, your jaw loses bone density in that part of your mouth. Over time, your jaw will weaken more, leaving you with fewer options for resilient teeth replacements.
Dental implants function as artificial roots for replacement teeth. Your jaw can stay healthy and strong! We are happy to offer a variety of choices to address your situation, regardless of how many teeth you are missing. We provide:
- Dental Crowns – For single tooth replacements, a crown and implant are as close as you can get to the real thing.
- Dental Bridges – Implant-supported bridges securely close gaps in your smile.
- Dentures – Traditional dentures won’t stop bone loss in your jaw. Implant-supported and implant-retained dentures can prevent that problem.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Even when your mouth is in bad shape, implants play an integral role in reviving your healthy smile.
Eat what you want to eat. Feel great about the appearance of your smile. Enjoy peace of mind about your overall and oral health, and give a boost to your quality of life. We can replace your missing teeth with dental implants in Brookhaven, GA! Call Jeffrey T. Fester, DMD at 770-587-4202 for an appointment.