If you’re tired of dealing with missing teeth, implants give you a great way to regain your smile and your bite. Teeth implants are small titanium posts that can be inserted into your jawbone to serve as prosthetic teeth roots.
After a healing period, they will be ready to support your new teeth. Dr. Fester can attach new replacement teeth to the implants and you’ll be able to smile confidently and enjoy a wider variety of delicious and nutritious foods. Best of all, your new teeth will stay firmly in place and you won’t have to worry about them slipping or popping out.
Your implant restoration options include:
- Single Implant-Crown Combination – To replace a single missing tooth, an oral surgeon can insert a single implant, then our team will secure a beautiful new crown to it.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Your new bridge will anchor to at least two dental implants, filling in the gap in your smile and renewing your chewing capacity.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – These dentures will stay in place without the need for any adhesive. They’ll anchor to implants using a system of snaps and balls.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are the most comfortable type of dentures you can get because they transfer the forces of biting and chewing directly to your jawbone, just like your natural teeth do.
- Full Arch Fixed Teeth – Using just four or six implants per arch, we can give you a complete row of new teeth that you’ll never have to remove for cleaning or care.