Tooth loss affects individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can interfere with your enjoyment of everyday life and produce apprehension in your professional and personal relationships. Oral implants can resolve all of these problems. With implants, you can:
- Recover your solid bite and ability to chew
- Revive your feeling of self-confidence
- Feel assured that your new teeth won’t slip around in your mouth
- Revitalize your confidence in professional and personal relationships
At Dr. Jeffrey T. Fester DMD, your dentist desires your brand-new teeth to look, feel, and function as well as healthy, normal teeth. You receive the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an examination. Together, we can determine a strategy to put your smile back on course and set the stage for long-lasting oral health.
The most effective solutions are based on the number of teeth you need to replace. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant – This is basically a full synthetic tooth, with the dental implant as the root and the dental crown topping your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace numerous teeth, begin with implants as your base. Attaching a bridge fills the gap in your smile without grinding down healthy teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Standard dentures rest over your gums, which means they can shift when you eat or speak. With a series of implants, your dentures are anchored in position, so they do not slide around.
- Full-Arch Implants – This sophisticated method enables you to get implants, either four or six, and a set of teeth on the very same day. You’ll fix your smile in much less time.
It’s time to renew your smile and your self-confidence. Schedule your appointment at Dr. Jeffrey T. Fester DMD to uncover exactly how you can obtain dental implants in Dunwoody. Call 770-462-8963 today or schedule online.