Discover What Teeth Implants Can Do For You
See Dr. Fester to complete your smile and recover the total function of your mouth with our Norcross, GA dental implants. We can help you:
- Savor all the scrumptious foods you like
- Feel more confidence with a stunning, rejuvenated smile
- Trust that your new teeth will stay put
Losing teeth is the most impactful and consequential oral health issue you might face during your life. It’s not just about how it makes you look, but it’s about your overall health. Missing teeth affect your nutrition, your emotional well-being, and your quality of life.
Lost teeth can leave you feeling self-conscious about your smile. However, that’s just the beginning of the life-altering effects of tooth loss. When a tooth is gone, so is its root. As a consequence, your jaw can lose bone density in that part of your mouth. As time passes, the bone will continue to weaken, leaving you with fewer and fewer choices for realistic, resilient replacement teeth.
Dental implants can replace the roots of missing teeth, so you can keep your jaw healthy and strong! We’re able to offer a variety of choices to fit your desires and goals, no matter how many teeth you’ve lost or what your current dental health may be. We provide:
- Dental Crowns – To replace a single tooth, a crown and implant combo is as close as you can get to the real thing.
- Dental Bridges – Implant-supported bridges are a secure way to close the gaps in your smile.
- Dentures – Traditional dentures don’t stop bone loss in your jaw, but implant-supported and implant-retained dentures can.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – If your mouth is in particularly bad shape, implants can play a vital role in bringing back your healthy smile.
Eat what you love. Feel terrific about how you look. Enjoy peace of mind about your overall and oral health, and enhance your quality of life. Trust our staff to replace your missing teeth with dental implants in Norcross, GA! Call Jeffrey T. Fester, DMD at 770-462-8963 for an appointment.