Replace What’s Missing From Your Smile. Call Today!770-462-8963
Rebuild Your Smile With Dental Implants in Roswell, GA
If you’re suffering from missing teeth and you aren’t familiar with dental implants, then you need to know more about these great tools of dental restoration! Teeth implants from the office of Dr. Jeffrey T. Fester in Roswell, GA will:
- Fill in your missing teeth to make your smile aesthetically pleasing.
- Make biting and chewing easier so you can enjoy more types of foods.
- Improve your oral health and help prevent overall health issues.
- Boost your self-image every time you catch your new smile in the mirror.
- Aid digestion through more complete chewing.
- Improve your confidence level when talking with others.
- Give you a more youthful, attractive appearance.
To get your new smile, call our experienced dental team today at 770-462-8963. Our office is located at 1455 Old Alabama Rd., Ste. 120 – not far from LA Fitness.
Implants Give You Many Options For Teeth Replacement
Dental implants are posts that an oral surgeon can place in your jaw to serve as replacement tooth roots. Implants will help protect your jawbone integrity by stimulating new bone cell growth and preventing the deterioration that normally occurs after you’ve been missing teeth for a while.
As your jaw heals from surgery, the implants will fuse with your bone to provide an excellent base for many types of dental restorations. Below are some of the implant options available from Dr. Fester:
- Implant Crowns – If you have just one tooth missing, we can place a porcelain crown or e.max zirconium oxide crown on a single implant. Your beautiful new restoration will blend flawlessly into your smile, looking virtually identical to your natural teeth. No one will know you have an implant restoration unless you tell them.
- Implant Bridges – To replace several missing teeth, these bridges use two or more implants that secure a series of porcelain or zirconium crowns. Just like an individual crown, Dr. Fester will ensure they blend in perfectly with the rest of your teeth for a natural-looking smile.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Dr. Fester can anchor a set of dentures to your implants, giving you a more comfortable, stable fit than conventional dentures can provide. You won’t worry about them slipping, clicking, or popping out of your mouth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Prepare your mouth for a new denture adventure with these restorations! They are similar to implant-retained dentures but feel even better and more secure because they anchor to a sturdy bar attached to your teeth implants. These dentures will transfer the forces of biting and chewing to your jaw, just like your natural teeth do.
- Full-Arch Replacement – Using just four or six implants (depending on your individual circumstances), Dr. Fester can attach a complete arch of new replacement teeth. For a full-mouth reconstruction, he can restore both upper and lower arches to give you a complete set of beautiful new teeth.