We Provide Expert Dental Care For Children & Adults. Call Today!770-462-8963
Give Your Loved Ones Expert Family Dentistry in Roswell, GADoctor Jeffery Fester on family dentistry
When it comes time to choose a dentist for your family, you want one experienced in treating all kinds of dental needs. Dr. Jeffrey T. Fester fits that description. In fact, other dentists often trust him to care for them and their own loved ones. You can relax and feel completely comfortable knowing you’ll receive outstanding smile care from our Roswell, GA dental office. Here is how you and yours will benefit from our family dentistry:
- Peace of mind knowing that your family’s oral health is in good hands.
- Many types of treatments available at one convenient location – saving you time, money, and headaches.
- Convenient appointments in early mornings and late afternoons.
- Healthy teeth and beautiful smiles that will reduce the chances of social embarrassment.
- Relaxing amenities including comfortable pillows, cozy blankets, sunglasses to prevent eye strain, and extended appointments if requested.
Call us today to make appointments for your entire crew: 770-462-8963. You will find our friendly dental office at 1455 Old Alabama Road, Suite 120.
Make Us Your One Dentist For Exceptional Family Care
At our dental office, you’ll find gentle care for each member of your family, from age 3 on up. Dr. Fester understands that getting your kids started early with comprehensive dental care and good oral habits will help them throughout their lives.
We feature a complete lineup of dental services that will help your whole bunch achieve and maintain beautiful smiles:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Routine checkups in our office will keep your family’s teeth clean, plus help us catch tooth decay, gum disease, oral cancer, TMJ problems, orthodontic issues, and other problems before they have a chance to worsen.
- Fluoride Treatments – Fluoride helps strengthen teeth and prevent tooth decay, plus fluoride can even reverse tooth decay in its early stages.
- Cavity Detection and Teeth Fillings – Dr. Fester and our team always perform a thorough dental exam at your checkups to uncover oral problems. If cavities are found, we will repair any diseased teeth using composite fillings that blend in naturally with your other teeth.
- Orthodontic Needs – If our routine exam uncovers signs of orthodontic problems, we will refer you or your child to a trusted orthodontist in the area.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – We have cosmetic services to help any family member have a more beautiful smile. Treatments include teeth whitening, veneers, tooth bonding, teeth contouring, gum reshaping, Snap-On Smile, and even total smile makeovers.
- Restorative Dentistry – Your crew can eat easier and smile more confidently with crowns, bridges, implant restoration, dentures, root canal therapy, fillings, inlays, onlays, and full-mouth reconstruction.
- Custom Mouthguards – Protect your and your kids’ teeth with these durable appliances. Stop dental damage from bruxism (teeth grinding) and sports injuries. Plus, a custom mouthguard can also give you relief from TMJ pain, snoring, and sleep apnea symptoms.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If we find signs of gum disease, Dr. Fester will deep clean below your gumline with scaling and root planing. This treatment will help eliminate bacteria and restore your gums to health. In some cases, we may also use antibiotic therapy.