Red and swollen gums, bleeding gums, and chronic bad breath are all signs of gum disease. Dr. Jeffrey T. Fester can give you back a healthy mouth with Roswell gum disease treatment. Our skilled gum care will help:Doctor Jeffery Fester on gum disease treatment
- Stop gum disease and prevent tooth loss using deep cleaning techniques
- Prevent complications from other health concerns like diabetes and heart disease
- Improve your breath and help you avoid embarrassment
- Boost your confidence when talking to others
- Make good oral hygiene easier to maintain
Get your gums back into shape! Call 770-462-8963 today to schedule an appointment for gum therapy. Our dedicated team on Old Alabama Road is ready to serve you. We’re especially convenient for residents of the 30076 ZIP code.
Win Your Battle Over Gum Disease
Even with regular brushing and flossing, bacteria can collect on your teeth roots below the gumline – just out of reach of your toothbrush. Left unchecked, harmful pockets of infection may develop over time. Research shows that half of all Americans have some form of gum disease. As you get older, the likelihood of gum disease and possible tooth loss increases even more.
That’s why it’s so important to visit us for a dental cleaning and exam every six months. Dr. Fester and our team will thoroughly inspect your teeth, gums, and entire mouth. If we find signs of gum disease or another oral problem, our quick intervention can save your smile and potentially help keep the rest of your body healthy.
Deep gum cleaning, involving scaling and root planing, will stop gum disease in its tracks:
- Using special dental tools, we will remove plaque, tartar, and bacteria from below your gumline (scaling).
- Then we will smooth out the roots to make it harder for bacteria to grow back (planing).
Depending on your situation, your gums may need deep cleaning every few months to keep gum disease at bay. We may also treat your gums with a special antibiotic to help them heal.
If you think you might need Roswell gum disease treatment, call us today at 770-462-8963 to schedule an appointment. We’re here to help you maintain healthy gums and a bright, confident smile!