Let Us Restore Your Beautiful Smile. Call Today!770-462-8963
Enjoy Eating Again With Roswell, GA Dental Restorations
There are all types of wonderful foods out there to experience. If you’re not able to enjoy them, however, you’re missing out on one of the best parts of life. The good news is that Dr. Jeffrey T. Fester in Roswell, GA offers many types of dental restorations, all of which can:
- Make it easier to enjoy a wider variety of delicious foods again.
- Stop discomfort when biting and chewing.
- Improve your oral health.
- Aid in digestion and help prevent stomach problems.
- Renew your smile and give you more confidence.
Don’t dread mealtimes any longer! Call us today at 770-462-8963 for an appointment. Our office is located at 1455 Old Alabama Rd., Suite 120 – not far off Turner McDonald Parkway.
Get Your Bite Back Soon
Dr. Fester and our experienced dental team will make it easier for you to enjoy foods that you’ve been missing out on. We offer several types of teeth restorations to repair and replace your teeth. Choose from:
- Crowns and Bridges – Dental crowns cover damaged teeth to strengthen and repair them. Fixed bridges replace missing teeth to make biting and chewing easier.
- Dentures – Enjoy having a complete set of teeth with either full or partial dentures. We can also anchor dentures to dental implants for an even more comfortable and secure bite.
- Dental Implant Options – We’ll attach a single crown, a bridge, dentures, or a complete arch of nonremovable teeth to your implants for more chewing power and a better smile.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Composite resin fillings will help eliminate pain and make biting and chewing easier.
- Inlays and Onlays – Dr. Fester can place these porcelain restorations for a larger repair that needs more than a traditional filling.
- Root Canal Treatment – Put an end to the pain from a diseased tooth. We will clean out, sanitize, and seal the tooth’s root canals to aid chewing and help you feel better.
- Full-Mouth Rehabilitation – You may need to have most or all of your teeth restored. If so, Dr. Fester and our team can formulate a custom treatment plan to help you get your bite back.
Call our expert team today to get help with dental restorations: 770-462-8963.