See a Dentist For Urgent Dental Care. Call Now to Schedule Your Appointment!770-462-8963
Get Relief From Dental Pain in Roswell, GA
You don’t have to suffer with a mouth that’s causing you pain. In our Roswell, GA dentist office, Dr. Fester will stop your dental pain and provide you lasting relief. He and our team are experts at helping our patients feel better quickly. Below are a few important reasons you should seek relief from us:
- Dr. Fester has three decades of dental experience. Several overseas patients faithfully travel to Roswell for his skilled care.
- We offer comforting amenities like warm blankets, neck pillows, sunglasses to shield your eyes, and longer appointments if needed.
- Our veteran staff is well-trained in helping set patients at ease.
Call us now if you’re in pain: 770-462-8963. We’ll get you in as soon as possible. Our office is located at 1455 Old Alabama Rd., Ste. 120 – not far off Turner McDonald Parkway.
Trust Your Smile to Our Care
Dr. Fester doesn’t want any of our patients to be in discomfort. He will give you quick, expert treatment to address your immediate needs and provide recommendations for other dental services to repair your smile.
- Root Canal Treatment – This beneficial treatment will stop your pain and usually save your diseased tooth. Dr. Fester will clean out and seal the tooth’s root canals, helping to prevent further problems.
- Composite Fillings – We use tooth-colored fillings that will not only make eating easier but will also blend in naturally with your other teeth. You won’t have to worry about unsightly silver fillings!
- Custom Mouthguards and Bite Guards – Dr. Fester can make you a custom-fit mouthguard to protect your teeth during sports or to help prevent teeth grinding while sleeping. If you suffer from TMJ pain, a bite guard made just for you will help relax your jaw so you can feel better.
- Gum Disease Treatment – The deep cleaning techniques of scaling and root planing will remove harmful bacteria below your gumline. Your sore and painful gums can then begin the healing process.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These dental restorations will make biting and chewing easier. We have a number of different crowns and bridges options that we can discuss in detail with you.
Don’t put off getting relief from dental pain. Call our friendly office now at 770-462-8963.