Restorative Dentistry Strengthens Your Smile
Many things can hurt your teeth during your lifetime. In addition to normal wear and tear, you might lose a tooth to decay or gum disease. You might crack a tooth biting down on something hard. You can break a tooth as a result of an accident or injury.
To reconstruct your smile, start by scheduling a consultation at our practice. We want to give your smile, your bite, and your self-confidence back to you. Restorative dental care improves the quality of our patients’ lives. It’s why we offer these services:
- Tooth Fillings – Tooth decay affects a vast majority of people, but it can be treated easily with tooth-colored fillings. Fix your smile and renew the function of your tooth.
- Root Canals – A root canal procedure is how we remove infected tissue and stop the pain of tooth infections.
- Dental Crowns – Broken, cracked, and decayed teeth can be rebuilt with crowns. We also use crowns to fix a root canal or as a part of a tooth replacement.
- Dental Bridges – Bridges are an excellent option to fill the gap in your smile if you need to replace one tooth or multiple teeth.
- Dentures – With conventional and implant-secured dentures, you can replace several teeth or even complete rows of teeth.
- Dental Implants – Implants keep crowns, bridges, and dentures secure by replacing the roots of lost teeth.
Bring back your healthy, strong smile with our restorative dentist in Duluth, GA. Schedule a visit with Jeffrey T. Fester, DMD. Call 770-587-4202 to make an appointment with us!