A lot of things can happen to teeth during your life. You could lose a tooth to decay or gum disease. You might crack a tooth biting down on something hard. You can break a tooth from an accident or injury. Of course, wear and tear are normal as well.Welcome to Jeffery T. Fester Dentistry, Roswell, GA
We are more than ready to help you reconstruct your smile. Restorative dental care is an integral part of our practice. It can make a difference in the quality of our patients’ lives, which is why we offer these services:
- Tooth Fillings – Fillings are the most basic restorative treatment that we provide. If you have a cavity, a tooth-colored filling can repair your smile and the function of your tooth.
- Root Canals – Tooth infections can be painful, but a root canal procedure is how we remove infected tissue.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns are great for fixing large cavities and cracked and broken teeth. Crowns also can be part of teeth replacements or to cap teeth after a root canal.
- Dental Bridges – If you are missing a tooth or multiple teeth, a bridge can fill the gap in your smile.
- Dentures – Dentures can be used to replace several teeth or even complete rows of teeth. We offer conventional and implant-secured dentures.
- Dental Implants – Implants are replacements for the roots of lost teeth. Implants support crowns, bridges, and dentures.
Rebuild your healthy smile with our restorative dentist in Milton, GA. Plan to visit Jeffrey T. Fester, DMD. Call 770-462-8963 now to make your appointment with us!