Revive Your Smile! Call Now to Schedule Your Consultation.770-462-8963
Restorative Dentistry in Roswell, GA Gives You a Reason to Smile Again
Are you tired of the daily drudgery of damaged and diseased teeth? If you’re ready for long-lasting smile solutions, then Dr. Jeffrey T. Fester in Roswell, GA can help. We offer many types of dental restorations that will repair your smile and make life easier again. Our restorative dentistry can:
- Give you a complete smile you’ll be proud to show off.
- Fill in smile gaps to make eating easier and more enjoyable.
- Renew your confidence with an aesthetically pleasing smile.
- Aid your digestion through more complete chewing.
- Improve your oral health and potentially your overall health.
- Make talking easier so you can be understood the first time.
To schedule a restorative consultation, call us today at 770-462-8963. Our office is located at 1455 Old Alabama Rd., Ste. 120 – just down the road from Big Creek Park.
Complete Your Smile With Our Expertise
Whether you need a partial-mouth or complete-mouth rehabilitation, you have plenty of choices when it comes to repairing your smile. Dr. Fester will give you a thorough exam, then he and our team will explain all your options in detail. Below are a few of the restorative services we provide:
- Dental Veneers – Thin shells of porcelain, tooth-colored material quickly conceal damaged and unsightly teeth.
- Dental Implant Restoration – Dr. Fester can use implants to anchor crowns, bridges, dentures, and even full arches of nonremovable teeth for secure, comfortable restorations.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Get a complete set of teeth again so you can eat with ease and smile boldly.
- Dentures – Choose from either conventional dentures or implant-secured dentures so you can enjoy a wider variety of foods again.
- Composite Fillings – Tooth-colored fillings stop decay and blend in seamlessly with your other teeth for an aesthetically pleasing look.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Repair and replace your teeth with beautiful porcelain crowns and bridges. We can also anchor them to dental implants for long-term restorations.
- Inlays and Onlays – These porcelain restorations bond to the top of a tooth for repair when a standard filling won’t work and a complete crown isn’t needed.
- Root Canal Therapy – Dr. Fester can stop your pain and possibly save your diseased tooth with this treatment. Most root canal patients don’t feel any more discomfort than they do from getting a tooth filled.