Repair Your Damaged or Broken Teeth With Crowns & Bridges. Call Today!770-462-8963
Mend Your Smile With Roswell, GA Dental Crowns & Bridges
Dental crowns and bridges are the meat and potatoes of restorative dentistry. If your teeth are suffering from disrepair, then Dr. Fester and our dental team may use these versatile restorations to:
- Repair and improve teeth that are damaged or diseased.
- Replace missing teeth and fill in your smile.
- Boost your confidence in social situations.
- Enable you to enjoy eating more types of foods, including ones you’ve had to avoid.
- Make complete chewing possible to aid with digestion and prevent stomach problems.
- Give you a more attractive smile that draws others to you.
- Help you look younger and more vital.
For lasting tooth repair and a beautiful new smile, call our Roswell, GA dentist office today at 770-462-8963. We’re located at 1455 Old Alabama Rd., Ste. 120 – just off Holcomb Bridge Road.
Visit a Caring Dentist With Many Options
Crowns and bridges provide us many ways to restore your smile and your bite. Once Dr. Fester has given you a thorough exam, we’ll detail your options and answer any questions you have. We’ll make sure you have all the information you need to make the best choice for your needs. Here are a few of the treatments we offer using crowns, bridges, or a combination of them:
- Individual Crowns for Repair – If you have a diseased or damaged tooth, we can repair it using a new crown that fits snugly over the tooth. It will restore function to the tooth, strengthen it, and help prevent further problems. Choose either porcelain crowns or e.max zirconium crowns for your repair. For maximum durability and function, Dr. Fester normally recommends using gold crowns to repair second molars.
- Fixed Bridges – Bridges fill in a gap of one missing tooth or several missing teeth. Before your bridge is placed, Dr. Fester will modify your natural teeth on either end of the bridge so they can serve as anchors. There are several great materials we can use to craft the replacement teeth in your bridge, including porcelain, gold, alloys, and other metals. We’ll work one-on-one with you to help you decide what will work best for you.
- Implant Crowns – To replace a missing tooth, we can secure a crown to a dental implant that an oral surgeon has placed. Not only will the implant serve as a base for the crown, but it also will also stimulate your jawbone to help strengthen it. Your new crown will match the color of your natural teeth so that others won’t even know it’s a replacement tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – Just like a fixed bridge, Dr. Fester can use this restoration to replace several teeth in a row. The difference is that this style of bridge anchors to two or more implants instead of your own teeth. That means you can expect a comfortable fit and long-lasting performance from it. Plus, it will protect your jawbone against deterioration, just like an implant crown will.
- Inlays and Onlays – Inlays fit on top of your damaged tooth, between the cusps (tips). Onlays, which are sometimes called partial crowns, are similar to inlays except that they extend over the side of the tooth. These restorations are used when repair is more extensive than a filling can handle, but a complete crown isn’t required. Like crowns, we can make your inlay or onlay from one of several different materials.
Call us today to repair your smile using dental crowns and bridges: 770-462-8963.