Roswell Tooth Fillings Will Make Your Smile Whole Again
About 9 out of 10 adults in the U.S. have cavities. Source.
Even if you keep up with your routine home care and regular checkups
twice a year, you may end up with a cavity
at some point. Our Roswell tooth fillings will repair your tooth and keep your smile looking great. Composite fillings from Dr. Jeffrey T. Fester will:
- Stop tooth decay and seal your tooth to prevent further problems
- Blend in naturally with your other teeth, using tooth-colored composite resin
- Help you smile more confidently, knowing others won’t see silver in your mouth
- Provide metal-free tooth restoration, giving you one less thing to worry about
- Make biting and chewing more comfortable
Call 770-587-4202 today to make an appointment if you think you might need a filling. Our office is on Old Alabama Road, across from Sky Zone Trampoline Park. We’re especially convenient for residents of the 30076 ZIP code.
Get a Dental Filling That Looks Great
No one likes to think about getting a tooth filled. However, if you need a filling placed, our skilled team will make the process as comfortable for you as possible:
- We’ll ensure the area is completely numb before any work begins.
- Take advantage of soft pillows and warm blankets to help you relax.
- You can wear sunglasses so bright light won’t bother you.
You’ll leave our office with a beautiful new filling that will look as natural as the rest of your teeth. It will also restore your ability to bite and chew comfortably. Your filling should last for years without any special care.
Smile & Eat Easier With Other Restorative Procedures
Your smile is in excellent hands if your tooth repair needs more than a simple filling:
- Root canal treatment will stop your pain and save your tooth.
- A crown will repair severe decay and other damage like breaks and cracks.
- A bridge, with or without dental implants, replaces one or more missing teeth.
- Dentures will replace many or even all of your teeth, restoring your confidence and biting power.
Restore beauty and function to damaged teeth with Roswell tooth fillings. Call us today for smile-preserving treatment: 770-587-4202. You can also make an appointment .